FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Catherine Pugh
MEDIA ADVISORY: From Meaningful Use to Meaningful Uses Conference
December 7th Conference Will Discuss Future of Data and Data Analytics in Healthcare
What: Apervita, Health IT Now, and MATTER are convening a full-day conference among leading policy insiders, experts, and stakeholders exploring the intersection of a rapidly expanding market of data and analytics solutions that support care, engagement, research, and government policy. The goal of this summit is to establish a baseline understanding of the current state of play, identify barriers, and the necessary reforms to promote innovation and applications in ways that transform care and provides for the best care everywhere.
Specifically the summit will cover the following themes:
- The current state of technology, data, and regulations;
- Creating a system that allows for seamless flow of information; and
- The legislative and regulatory barriers against further progress in the field.
When: Monday, December 7, 2015, 8:30 AM – 5:15 PM
Where: MATTER, 222 Merchandise Mart Plaza, Suite 1230, Chicago, IL 60654
Who: Featured speakers include:
- Congressman Phil Gingrey, MD, Former U.S. Representative (R-GA), District Policy Group/Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Daniel Gilden, President & CEO, JEN Associates
- Lesli Adams, MPA, Director, Population Health Strategy, Oracle